Royal Jordanian Air Force Commander
Brigadier General Zaid Ali Ngresh
Assumed RJAF Commander on July 2019, Joined the Royal Jordanian Air Force (RJAF) in 1982, he took several positions at RJAF from squadron leader to wing commander and F-16 Air Base Commander, and held director position of several directorates before he became Assistant of (RJAF) Commander for Operations and Training.
- Basic and Advance Flying Course - United States (US).
- Electronic Warfare Course - Jordan.
- Development Flight Test Course - United States (US).
- SOS Course - Jordan.
- Aerial Combat Instructor Course - Jordan.
- Skills Development and Senior Management Course - Jordan.
- Air Command and Staff Course – United Kingdome (UK).
- National Defense Course - Jordan.
- Senior Management for Defense Resources Course - United States (US).
- NWC Course - National Defense University (NDU), United States (US).
- Qualified Instructor in 3 types of Aircrafts 2 Fighters and one basic.
- Diploma in Fighter weapons instructor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administrations and Military Science.
- Master Degree in Management and Strategic Studies, United States (US).
- Master degree in National Security Strategies (NDU), United States (US).
- Mirage F-1 Flight Commander.
- F-5 Flight Commander.
- F5 Squadron Commander.
- F16 Squadron Commander
- Fighter Weapons School Commandant.
- Fighter Branch Chief at Research and Study Department.
- MSAB Wing Commander.
- MSAB Base Commander.
- Director of Training.
- Director of Air Operations.
- Assistant of (RJAF) Commander for Operations and Training.
- Management and Technical Competency Medal.
- Military Merit Medal Fourth Class
- Sincere Service Appreciation Medal.
- Independence Medal Third class.
- Leadership Competency Medal.
- Great Arab Revolute Medal.
- Arabic Summit Medal - 28-Amman.
- Training Competency Medal.